Return Policy and Process
Due to the nature of the product, underwear that has been worn or tried on cannot be returned. You can however request a return or exchange within 7 days after your order was placed for the rest of your order. All returns must be unworn, undamaged, unopened and in the original packaging. They’re underwear after all 😉
For example, if you ordered 3 of the same underwear, the first pair you tried on is yours to keep, but the other two can be returned.
* For sanitary reasons any item that is not in new/unworn condition and/or is not in the original packaging will be rejected during the sanitary inspection, and the return will not be accepted.
One pair of each style/size will not be eligible for return. For example, if you ordered 4 pairs of underwear (2 in a size Large and 2 in a size Medium) you would be able to return or exchange one pair of each size, but the other two pairs are yours to keep.
To start a return, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the Contact Us form. Make sure to include your order number and as many details as possible.
We offer free exchanges and returns to store credit. For refunds to your original payment, we have a 10% restocking fee to help support the many people in our supply chain. You’ll spot this deducted from the balance of your refund once we’ve received and clicked "good to go!" on your return.
- You are responsible for the return shipping costs. (Our warehouse is located in Tampa Bay, Florida)
- Exchanges, store credits and/or refunds will be issued only after returned goods have been received and inspected by our warehouse to confirm they meet our return-eligible criteria above.
- Store credit requests are free to process and issued electronically; credits do not expire and can be used toward anything on our site.
- Returns for refunds to your original method of payment have a 10% restocking fee. This will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Please allow up to 10 business days to receive and process your return request after your return package has been shipped.
- While we try our best, direct exchange requests are not guaranteed because our stock is limited. If the item you want is out of stock, we will contact you and you will be offered store credit or a refund.
- If you’re returning part of a bundle, the refunded amount will reflect the item’s bundle price, not the standard full price of the item.
- If you’re returning an item purchased with a discount code, your refund will reflect the item’s proportionally discounted price, not the standard full price of the item.
- Damaged returns and/or returns sent back without prior authorization will be thrown out or returned to sender. A Return to Sender does not constitute a legitimate return.
- Digital gift cards are non-refundable